Home page here
* There is an active scheme in the village and you can register as a member here
The Lincolnshire Neighbourhood Watch Association was set up as a method of developing
close liaison between households in a neighbourhood, the local police and the local authority.
They work closely with Lincolnshire Police and they have the full support of the Lincolnshire Chief Constable. The aim is to help
people protect themselves and their properties, to reduce the fear of crime and improve their local environment by:
Members are considered by the Police to be 'Information Gatherers', And members
do keep an eye on the elderly and vulnerable citizens in our midst, by various means and initiatives.
If you are contacted by a cold caller over the telephone please consider these points:
- Do I really need the work/equipment being offered, if I haven’t already asked for a quote
- Will the person provide a written contract/quote
- Have I obtained other quotes to ensure the price being quoted is reasonable
- Have I obtained any references for this company or checked them on companies house to see if they are a registered company
- If you are unsure of the company/person do not enter into or sign any agreement
- If a person refuses to leave your property, this is an offence and you should ring Tel: 101 to ask for assistance
- If you would like to report a suspicious company, contact Trading Standards.
To check if a company is registered and legal visit the website:
Lincolnshire Safer Communities Trading Standards.
For advice please call 03454 04 05 06.
Trading Standards nationally has an agreement with Citizens Advice Consumer
Service to help you report a problem or obtain free, confidential and
impartial advice and guidance on consumer issues.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
(excluding bank holidays and public holidays)
Visit the website: click here
To report scams and Internet security issues.
Ring 0300 123 2040
or visit the website: http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/