EXTRAORDINARY MEETING Foston Parish Council
Published: 21 August 2018
There will be an extraordinary meeting of Foston Parish Council to be held on the Friday 24th August at 9pm in the Village Hall, Church Street Foston. The business to be transacted at the meeting is listed below.
J E Stanley
Clerk to Council
1. Chairman’s welcome
2. Apologies for Absence
3. To receive Disclosable Pecuniary Interests in accordance with the Relevant Authorities (Disclosable Pecuniary Interests) Regulations 2012.
4. To confirm the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 3rd July 2018.
5. To consider the issues raised from light aircraft crash into garden on Main Street Foston.
6. Urgent matters for discussion without resolution.
7. Date and time of next Council Meeting Tuesday 4th September 2018 at 7.30pm.